Marc Miethe´s didgeridoo workshop for beginners is suitable for beginners from the age of 8 years. Systematically, we explore the good sound, various fundamental sounds, and the circular breathing that allows you to hold a tone as you inhale.
- embouchure for a brilliant, clear and powerful basic drone without not intended noise
- diaphragm supported louder, but at the same time relaxed playing
- singing, precise harmonics/overtones
- basic Sounds and changes with your tongue, belly, voice, lips, throat, cheeks and jaw
- basic Rhythms, pattern
- the foundation of rhythm notation
- Circular Breathing technique
Tips about: history, instrument tuning, maintenance, building Didgeridoos by yourselves
Classes and participation in the workshops is also POSSIBLE ONLINE!